Thursday Hotness
khmer
|
Thursday, March 3, 2011
|
0 comments
Hey dudes! I'm back!! I missed all you guys!! I did try to do a post while I was away, but the damn Internet connection went dead in Key West before I was able to post. Had a terrific time! Wow! Key West and Miami are amazing! We had lots of fun at both places! And the boyz!!! Lots of eye candy in South Beach and Southern Florida, that's for sure. I'll post some pics in the days ahead. The weather couldn't have been any better. Sunny each and every day with high areound 27 or 28 C (83 to 85 F)! Got a great tan! Though I'm not sure how long it will last back in frigid Canada! We also missed two big snow storms here while we were away (well over 2 feet in all)... Ugh. I can't wait for spring and I can't wait to go back to South Florida!








Filed Under: Penis

0 comments
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed