• homepost1

  • homepost4

  • homepost2

  • homepost5

  • homepost3

  • homepost6

  • homepost7

My site problem

hello all my visitors, i wonder why my site always show the word " Authentication Required "
so I decide to update my news blog is http://boomgay.blogspot.com/

Filed Under:

About the Author

My name is Dinh Quang Huy or known as alias NhamNgaHanh .I made this template in magazine style and named it Simplex Darkness .I hope it helpful to persons who want a solutions for a template in Blogspot.To download this template and see template install instruction ,go to Simplex Design blog.

3 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. fukesen says:

    Just add your link to my blog.Please add my blog link to your blog.Thanks.

     
  2. Zack says:

    Hey there,

    the reason you get that pop up authentication is because the blog you link 'wastedblogs.com' is using sensual writer, which doesn't allow hotlinking to the icon favico.ico, which it's trying to load in the recently updated blogs section under (MY BLOG LIST). You need to remove them from there...

    Also, I've added your blog to mine at gaybodyblog.blogpsot.com, hope you will add mine to your blog list.

    Cheers

    -Zack
    Gay Body Blog

     

  3. Your link is in my blog, thanks

    Kisses and hugs

     

Leave a Reply